Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Alternate Steam Mechanics Action Rule
Lukesor
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2014 5:44:40 AM(UTC)
Lukesor

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Since my last post I've learned a few things and realised I could improve alot on the last actionrule I posted.

So here is an update.

For this to work you will need to select these options on your experience bar (press N) - You can reset your talents by clicking the little cog at the bottom (free for premium members).

Why

The Heavy Shot will now be primary attack, it will be 3X as powerful as before, using 0 steam. Takes 3 seconds to cool-down though.

So with the Mechanical Turret reducing cool-down times with every hit, the Heavy Shot can be used almost instantly.

The Mechanical Turret is at the same time reducing the cool-down time of the Shrapnel Shot (very powerful attack) which is by default 60 seconds, so it's real useful for this attack.

//////////////////// Other changes ////////////////////

In the last one, I hadn't bothered to configured Rocket Pack and picking up health, it's now included. Once your character has 30% health the bot will try to use the Rocket Pack to get to any available health on the ground, sadly if there's none around and you go below 30% health, the bot still uses the Rocket Pack which sucks.

I still haven't configured using health on the skillbar, as I prefer to save them for manual boss fighting, so you may want to add this yourself.

How to

1. Click here
2. Copy into notepad / preferred text editor
3. Save as xml file
4. Import only action rule or it will fuck with your shit :D (see image below)
5. Select the xml file and customize as you wish
6. Be sure to uncheck 'Enable Smart Fight' for the action rule to be effective

This has been working alot better for me.

Feel free to post any suggestions / improvements.